Beamian is a VC-backed events platform. Providing digital event management solutions across a broad range of event types. Our platform covers the whole event lifecycle from listing & marketing through to entry management. Headquartered in Portugal, we are operational in the UK and Spain and expanding fast.
We are passionate in leveraging the latest and best technologies to solve the challenges we solve to ultimately provide the most functional and frictionless service to our customers.
This is our Frontend stack, experience in as many as possible of these technologies is desirable:
The rest of our stack is made up of:
- Backend: Python, Django, Django Rest Framework, Postgres, Celery
- Infrastructure: Docker, Linux, AWS;
- Cordova(iOS, Android, Web) and Android (Java/Cordova).
- Production deployment experience working with cloud platforms.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals: design, testing, version control, code reviews;
- Understanding of e-commerce systems, analytics and SaaS business practices.
You will be expected to contribute in the following ways:
- Write code and build features for our core platforms;
- Participate in code reviews to help the whole team improve their knowledge and output quality;
- Help with feature planning and exploration by providing technical input to the Product/Design teams;
- Write sustainable code by leveraging testing and our automated CI/CD systems;
- Be responsible for getting your new features out to the production platform.
- Flexible working hours from our offices in Porto or Lisbon, or remotely
- Yearly bonus linked to team/product success
- Opportunity to tackle other development stacks (if you wish to do so)
- Direct cooperation with the management team
We have offices in Lisbon, Porto, Valencia and Cologne and are prepared to do business all around the world.