We are looking for a talented Marketing Content Manager to help us define our content strategy from scratch and to be responsible for managing all inbound marketing activities, such as social media, blogs and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional with a writing background (mandatory) and preferably with experience in the events industry.
You should be able to develop engaging content to attract leads and retain them. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
You will be an essential part of our team and we expect you to be:
- Passionate about the events industry: you’re excited about people, new technology and the live events space
- a growth marketer with proven experience in content marketing: you’ll be in charge of brand voice, look, feel and quality
- an excelent copywritter/editor: You’ll be asked to create the content strategy, the editorial calendar and to be the number one contributor of content and insights; It’s mandatory the experience in creating content (including ebooks).
It would also be great if you:
- Be up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Have experience with CMS (wordpress or other).
YOU MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER WITH:
- A strong sense of collaboration: you don’t mind doing what it takes to get the job done, even if it sometimes falls out of your direct job description
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you’ll be joining a fast-paced environment and a team with strong growth ambitions
- Autonomy: we will give you a lot of freedom and we’ll challenge you to come up with new improvements and ideas, so you must be organized and build your own processes within the team;
- English proficiency: you must be fluent in English and another European language (Portuguese is a plus);
- Rewarding challenges – Delivering new technology to unpredictable outdoor environments with inexperienced crew members and tens of thousands of customers is challenging. It requires innovative thinking and problem solving in multiple areas including product development, sales, delivery, customer support, data analysis and many others.
- Unique professional growth – We’re a smart, diverse, ambitious and hardworking team. We guarantee you that you’ll develop your skills and your cross-industry and cross-functional knowledge immeasurably.
- Startup culture – We work in the live events industry, where our clients’ business is delivering entertainment. We work hard, but in many ways this doesn’t feel like work. You’ll be given plenty of opportunities to direct your work according to your passion.
- The ability to build a new startup company from scratch with your input;
- Flexible working schedule with work-at-home flexibility;
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy;
- Health insurance;
- Career planning and training;
- Base salary + variable (according to your experience);
So, if you think you have what it takes, please send us your application and tell us why you want to excel by working with us.
If you don’t quite fill in all the requisites but truly believe in our mission, have higher education in digital marketing, and want to start a career in Inbound or Content Marketing in a fast-paced startup environment, you can also apply for a trainee role (in Content Marketing Manager) – please mention it in your cover letter.
We have offices in Lisbon and Porto and do business all around Europe.
Please send your application to: email@example.com (please add a customized cover letter)