We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to build features for our core platform. This is a key position within the business as the company enters a critical growth phase. This role would be ideally suited to an individual with at least five years experience in Python, who is eager to move to a fast moving, cool, vc-funded start-up.
- Write code and build features for our core platform.
- Participate in code reviews to help the whole team, improving their knowledge and output quality.
- Help with feature planning and exploration by providing technical input to Product and Design teams.
- Write sustainable code by leveraging testing and our automated CI/CD systems.
- Getting new features out to the production platform
Backend: Python 3.7+, Django 2+, Django Rest Framework, Postgres, Redis, Celery.
Infrastructure: Docker, Linux, AWS
- 5+ years Python experience
- Experience using Django
- Django Rest Framework
- Good knowledge of Test Driven Development (eg. Unit, Acceptance, Integration tests)
- Familiarity with domain driven design
- Celery (task queue software for python)
- Experience architecting solutions to problems
- Exposure to devops and deployment would be a bonus
- Proactive, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Flexible working hours from our offices in Porto or Lisbon, or remotely
- Yearly bonus linked to team/product success
- Opportunity to tackle other development stacks (if you wish to do so)
- Direct cooperation with the management team
We have offices in Lisbon, Porto, Valencia and do business all around Europe. Please send your application to email@example.com