We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Engineer to build features for our core platform. This is a key position within the business as the company enters a critical growth phase. This role would be ideally suited to an individual with at least five years experience in Python, who is eager to move to a fast moving, cool, vc-funded start-up.
- Write code and build features for our core platform.
- Participate in code reviews to help the whole team, improving their knowledge and output quality.
- Help with feature planning and exploration by providing technical input to Product and Design teams.
- Write sustainable code by leveraging testing and our automated CI/CD systems.
- Getting new features out to the production platform
Backend: Python 3.7+, Django 2+, Django Rest Framework, Postgres, Redis, Celery.
Infrastructure: Docker, Linux, AWS
- 5+ years Python experience
- Experience using Django
- Django Rest Framework
- Good knowledge of Test Driven Development (eg. Unit, Acceptance, Integration tests)
- Familiarity with domain driven design
- Celery (task queue software for python)
- Experience architecting solutions to problems
- Exposure to devops and deployment would be a bonus
- Proactive, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Flexible working hours from our offices in Porto or Lisbon, or remotely
- Yearly bonus linked to team/product success
- Opportunity to tackle other development stacks (if you wish to do so)
- Direct cooperation with the management team
We have offices in Lisbon, Porto, Valencia and Cologne and are prepared to do business all around the world.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Lead / Senior Backend Developer” in the subject.