You will work in the growth team. Your job in the International Business Development team will be focused on selling new technologies to event organizers.
You’ll be asked to support and to contribute to the following activities:
- Market evaluation and prospection;
- Sales activities (direct contact with clients, CRM);
- Digital Marketing;
- Team meetings & brainstorming;
Preferences & Requirements
- Degree: Management, Marketing or related; (mandatory)
- Passionate: You’re excited about people, new technology and the live events space;
- Entrepreneurial: beamian is an young company with a start-up spirit, and you don’t mind doing what it takes to get the job done, even if sometimes it falls out of your direct job description;
- Languages: You must be fluent in English and Portuguese (Spanish or other European language will be a plus);
- Background: Experience in academic associations, interacting with multiple universities, organizing job fairs or other academic events will be highly appreciated.
- Salary + commissions and a real opportunity to join the team;
- You’ll be helping with deliveries to learn and help improve the solution, which will give you increased understanding of our client’s requirements;
We have offices in Lisbon and Porto and do business all around Europe.
Please send your application to email@example.com