Your job as DACH Business Development Manager will be focused on developing a greenfield market for a disruptive player in the live events technology space. You will be in touch with organizations and individuals such as educational institutions, events agencies, venues, event planners, corporations, festivals organisers and others. You will be reporting to both the International Business Development Head and the CEO. Your day-to-day tasks may involve identifying new opportunities in your market, negotiating contracts, cold calling, closing deals, networking with event industry peers and account managements. You will also be also involved into the business development strategy in your region.
When you contact us, please describe us your experience, your true passions in the areas, why you want to excel by working with us and what is your income target (fixed and variable).
- Experience:You have spent 5+ years in the live events industry and understand event planners concerns and needs. You have experience selling technology to event planners in at least one of the following verticals (Job Fairs, Professional Fairs or Corporate Events) – mandatory
- Sales hunter:You move leads through the sales pipeline to close with a high conversion rate
- Passionate:You’re excited about people, new technology and the live events space
- Energy:You have energy for developing your territory and also for those long days when events are delivered
- Knowledge:You understand events needs and can maintain a professional conversation with an event planner
- Collaborative negotiation Skills:You never discount price, you show value and formulate solutions where everyone wins while considering margin and revenue targets
- Objection Handling Skills:This is a disruptive technology-based solution, often times you will receive negative reactions, and you must be able to handle these effectively and to turn the negotiation back in your favour.
- Autonomy:You will work mainly out-of-the-office in meetings, travelling (when possible) and using remote tools to support your activity (CRM, business apps and others).
- Listener:You understand the importance of hearing what a client has to say before offering them a solution.
Entrepreneurial: Beamian is an young company with a start-up spirit, and you don’t mind doing what it takes to get the job done, even if sometimes it falls out of your direct job description.
- Languages:You are a native German speaker, fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
- Base salary with a significant upside in commission on meeting and superseding agreed targets
- You will be selling a new disruptive technology solution that will revolutionise the live events space
- Forming strategic partnerships with events stakeholders such as ticketing companies, operations organisations and sponsors
- You’ll be helping with deliveries to learn and help improve the solution, which will give you increased understanding of your client’s requirements
- Flexible working schedule with work-at-home flexibility;
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy;
- Health insurance;
- Career planning and training.
- Rewarding challenges– Delivering new technology into unpredictable outdoor environments with inexperienced crew members and tens of thousands of customers is challenging. It requires innovative thinking and problem-solving in multiple areas including product development, sales, delivery, customer support, data analysis and many others.
- Unique professional growth– We’re a smart, diverse, ambitious and hard-working team. We guarantee you’ll develop your skills, and your cross-industry and cross-functional knowledge immeasurably.
- Start-up culture– We work in the live events industry where our client’s business is delivering entertainment. We work hard, however in many ways this doesn’t feel like work. You’ll be given plenty of opportunity to direct your work according to your passion.
We have offices in Lisbon and Porto and do business all around Europe.
Please send your application to email@example.com