At Beamian we develop extraordinary solutions that use technology to create bridges between the digital world and the physical world. We have built a platform that combines web, mobile and even our own hardware, to allow event organizers to identify event participants and create and register interactions between them. It handles registrations, payments, access control, voting, real-time feedback and more.
And now we want to improve, expand and create even more. That’s where you come in.
As our Front-end focused Software Engineer, you should be self-motivated, full of ideas as well as energy and drive the engineering of Beamian’s new features.
More broadly, we are looking for smart, passionate engineers who can share in our goal of creating links between the digital and the physical worlds.
Beamian is a young, dynamic company, with offices in Porto and Lisbon, and have sold our products to customers in more than 20 countries.
We offer an attractive environment with a great team spirit. We are looking for new talent and new potential to join our growing, multicultural company.
If this sounds interesting, apply now and we will be in touch soon.
- Experience with REST-based API, React.JS or Angular and jQuery
- Excellent level of English, verbal and written
- Good communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Currently living in Europe
Nice to have
Bonus points are on offer for those with AWS services experience, or knowledge of other server side frameworks like Django
- Work from our offices in Porto or Lisbon, or remotely
- Friendly working schedule
- Young and dynamic team spirit
- Yearly bonus linked to team/product success
- Opportunity to join a promissing global project from an early stage
- Be an essential part of building an exciting product and take important architectural and technological decisions
We have offices in Lisbon and Porto and do business all around Europe.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.