beamian is a venture-backed, global events technology provider. We offer event organizers a comprehensive set of interaction and lead capture tools to uncomplicate event management whether for live, hybrid or virtual scenarios. Our headquarters are based in Lisbon and Oporto, but we do business all around the globe.
As a Digital Events Manager, your main mission is to help our clients to develop and produce amazing virtual events. You’ll be part of the Customer Success team and you’ll be asked to manage and to contribute to the following activities:
- Strategic consultation and planning of a customer’s event;
- Event setup and live event support;
- Event de-brief and strategic review of success metrics;
- Collaborate with beamian certified partners.
- Provide consultation, preparation, planning, and execution of events
Perform event related tasks, such as conference bridge scheduling, data input, answering event audience member inquiries, location design edits and custom reports generation;
- Actively participate and contribute in strategy discussions ensuring customers meet program goals and success metrics;
- Drive customer satisfaction with excellent customer service;
- Create and maintain collaborative customer documentation;
- Ensure clear communication with beamian certified partners.
- Experience: Contact with live events platforms and streaming services (such as, but not limited to, beamian, streamyard, vimeo) and software (such as: OBS and VMIX);
- Languages: You must be fluent in English (Spanish and Portuguese would be a plus);
- Background: Proven work experience as a Event Producer;
- An interest in learning about virtual events technologies and services.
- Real opportunity to join a growing event tech company;
- Flexible working schedule with work-at-home flexibility;
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your application to email@example.com with “Digital Events Manager” in the subject.