beamian is a venture-backed, global events technology provider and a market leader in Portugal. We offer event organizers a comprehensive set of interaction and lead capture tools to uncomplicate event management whether for live, hybrid or virtual scenarios. Our headquarters are based in Lisbon and Oporto, but we do business all around the globe.
As a Content Marketing Trainee, you’ll be asked to create, translate and improve blog articles and some gated content with the goal of helping our growth team to achieve new businesses coming from organic search and lead nurturing campaigns, respectively. Duties will also include some search engine optimization tasks to help the company rank higher on Google, with the support of an online visibility management and content marketing SaaS platform.
You’ll be asked to support and to contribute to the following activities:
- Process of analyzing potential blog topics, gathering information about target buyer personas and key competitors, contributing to strategize the editorial content, writing and publishing content (40%);
- Process of translating articles from English into French and German (having proficiency in these languages is mandatory) (35%);
- Team meetings & brainstorming sessions (15%);
- Participation in growth team day-to-day activities (10%).
- Master’s degree in Communication, Translation, Interpreting or similar;
- Excellent proofreading skills with the ability to identify grammar, spelling and punctuation errors;
- The ability to think outside the box and to use imagination to generate new content formats;
- Time-management skills;
- Good knowledge of WordPress editing tool and Semrush (not mandatory);
- Languages: You must be fluent in English and have an excellent proficiency level in French and German (reading and writing) to accomplish your translations tasks with success;
- Background: Proven work experience as a content creator, translator or similar role will be highly appreciated (not mandatory).
- Paid internship with the likelihood to evolve quickly to senior roles;
- Real opportunity to join a growing event tech company;
- The possibility to build from scratch with your own input;
- Flexible working schedule with work-at-home flexibility;
- Laptop, smartphone and cloud tools to develop your work with autonomy.
If you think you have what it takes, please send us your application and tell us why you want to put into words what we do best.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Marketing Specialist” in the subject.